Call us on
(08)6555 7718
Send a message

Visa information

Business & Investor Subclass 188/888 & 132 Visas

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               [CITY OF PERTH]

You and your family may be granted a Permanent Residency Visa, so that you can live, work and study in Australia, if you invest at least AUD $1,500,000 for four years in:

  • Permitted residential or commercial property developments
  • Australian business
  • Australia’s economy

MMA will provide you with comprehensive information about your rights and responsibilities, and conditions around investment in Australia.

Or do you plan to spend your retirement years somewhere you can relax, enjoy new hobbies, travel and explore?

MMA would be honoured to help you make it happen. Those over 55 years of age with no dependents are welcome to retire Down Under with their spouse for at least four years; as long as they meet the entry requirements of a significant long term financial investment in Australia and income requirements.

Visa Options